See the previous owner listing at: http://www.evalbum.com/4057
Needing to sell and focus on new EV project. Batteries are around 75% capacity. Runs great, but I just use it around town and haven't tried to test the range.
- Original controller welded itself to oblivion last summer, so I recently put in an open source controller (Paul Holmes & Adam Brunette 144V 500A DC controller) that can have parameters modified via laptop, read heat sink temps, etc etc.
- Advanced DC 9 Series Wound DC motor
- 41 Thunder Sky 100Ah, 3.20 Volt, Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Manzanita Micro PFC 20 charger
- Iota 30A DC-DC converter
- comes with J1772 charge cable adapter
- miniBMS system
I would sell the car for $2500 without the batteries, if someone wants to drop in some fresh lead-acids/LiFePO or use the parts to start a new conversion of their own.
Minor rust. Paint is flat and could use a new paint job.
I will try to get some new photos up ASAP.